行远文学社 logo


北京行远公益文化促进中心

785919_13051210719I2J (1)_副本
7e3e6709c93d70cf37992cb9f8dcd100baa12b26_副本
新闻详情
Love her more than you love yourself
浏览数:56 

When you came into the world, she held you in her arms.

你来到人世,她抱你在怀。你报答她,哭得天昏地暗。


You thanked her by weeping your eyes out.

你报答她,哭得天昏地暗。


When you were 1 year old, she fed you and bathed you.

你1岁时,她为你哺乳,为你洗澡。


You thanked her by crying all night long.

你报答她,哭了个通宵。


When you were 6 years old, she walked you to school.

你6岁时,她步行送你去上学。


You thanked her by screaming, “I'm not going!”

你报答她,扯着嗓子叫:“我就是不去!”


When you were 14, she paid for a month away at summer camp.

14岁时,她掏钱送你进夏令营。


You thanked her by forgetting to write a single letter.

你报答她,整月没有一封信。


When you were 18, she cried at your high school graduation.

18岁你高中毕业时,她喜极而泣把泪洒。


You thanked her by staying out partying until dawn.

你报答她,在外面聚会通宵旦不回家。


When you were 21, she suggested certain careers for your future.

你报答她,在外面聚会通宵旦不回家。


You thanked her by saying, “I don't want to be like you.”

你报答她,对她说,“我才不愿学你样!”


When you were 25, she helped to pay for your wedding, and she cried and told you how deeply she loved you.

你报答她,对她说,“我才不愿学你样!”


You thanked her by moving halfway across the country.

你报答她,安家离她千万里。


When you were 30, she called with some advice on the baby.

你30岁,她打来电话为宝宝抚养提忠告。


You thanked her by telling her, “Things are different now.”

你报答她,告诉她,“如今情况不同啦!”


When you were 40, she called to remind you of a relative's birthday.

你40岁,她打电话把醒提,亲戚的生日匆忘记。


You thanked her by saying you were “really busy right now.”

你报答她,说你“实在忙得不用提。”


When you were 50, she fell ill and needed you to take care of her.

你50岁,她病倒需要你照顾。


You thanked her by reading about the burden parents become to their children.
And then one day she quietly died.

你报答她,念叨父母成负担。后来有一天,她悄悄地去了。


And everything you never did came crashing down like thunder.

突然间,你该做未做的事,仿佛霹雳,在你耳边炸响。


“Rock me baby, rock me all night long.”

“摇啊摇,摇我这个小宝宝,一夜到天亮。”


“The hand who rocks the cradle...may rock the world”.

“摇摇篮的手啊……可以摇世界。”


Let us take a moment of the time just to pay tribute and show appreciation to the person called mom though some may not say it openly to their mother.

让我们花一小会儿时间,对那个叫“妈”的人表示敬意,表达感谢,虽然有些人当着面说不出口。


There's no substitute for her.

妈妈是不可替代的。


Cherish every single moment.

珍惜与她在一起的每一时刻吧。


Though at times she may not be the best of friends, may not agree to our thoughts, she is still your mother!!!

然有时候,她可能不是我们最好的朋友,可能不同意我们的想法,但妈妈就是妈妈!!!


She will be there for you...to listen to your woes, your braggings, your frustrations, etc.

她始终陪伴你身边,听你的伤心事,听你吹大牛,听你把沮丧倾诉……。


Ask yourself...have you put aside enough time for her, to listen to her “blues” of working in the kitchen, her tiredness?

扪心自问,你是否曾经抽出过足够的时间陪伴她,听她讲围着灶台转的“伤心事”,讲她也会疲劳???


Be tactful, loving and still show her due respect though you may have a different view from hers.

就算你与她意见不一,也要委婉,充满爱心,对她表示出应有的尊敬。


Once gone, only fond memories of the past and also regrets will be left.

一旦她去了,剩下的就只有对过去岁月的美好回忆,还有就是终生的遗憾。


Don’t take for granted the things closest to your heart.

不要以为,与你心最近,你就理所应得。


Love her more than you love yourself. Life is meaningless without her.

爱她,要甚于爱你自己。生命中没有了她,将了无意义……

下一篇:  暖信(下)
精彩推荐
行远文学社
行远美徽
行远美文
电子杂志
讨论会议
公共微信
电子杂志
行远一展